“What really make us special is the ability to tailored Our care services to suit individual needs and wishes of our customers.
Experience design at scale
Hundred fold has been established to respond to the needs of our clients on a 24-hour basis.
Our service promise
• We will provide you with comprehensively vetted and well trained carers and support workers.
• We will always match service users with carers that meet with their cultural and linguistic needs.
• Our care and support workers will always listen, respect the service users and talk to them politely and treat them with respect.
• Our charges are and will remain competitive at all times. Our service users/ their representatives will be informed of any intending changes in our charges before it is applied.
• We will always keep service users information confidential.
• We are accessible 24 hours a day, 7days a week.
• We are an equal opportunity organization and will not discriminate against anyone because of age, race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion, political opinion or language.
• We will work with you and other agencies to ensure that all our staff and service users are protected against all forms of abuse.
We strive to ensure that you get the best possible care staff all The quality assurance starts with the recruitment of the best possible carers and continues with systematic and ongoing monitoring of their performance. We regularly meet up with our staff whether that is through team meetings or on a one to one basis.
Understand your user experience
Training is a key aspect for creating a confident workforce. All our staffs (including non-care staff) undertake the mandatory Skills for Care Induction Standards course when recruited to the job and following an annual training needs analysis, are provided with refresher training
remain responsive across devices
Hundred fold Ltd is a registered care agency. We provide care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide a range of services for older people, children and young people, People with learning disabilities, People with physical disabilities, and People with dementia and Adults with terminal illness.
fall in love with our services
We can provide help in your own home with
Personal care tasks such as washing, dressing, assisting to the toilet Daily living tasks such as getting up and also preparing for bed Provide support with eating/drinking and preparing healthy food. Escort service i.e. to hospital, day centre etc. Shopping Domestic cleaning to maintain safe and hygienic standards i.e. Health and safety.
Quality management system
The quality assurance starts with the recruitment of the best possible carers/support worker and continues with systematic and ongoing monitoring of their performance. We regularly meet up with our staff whether that is through team meetings or on a one to one
book your staff with us
We provide care/support staff for hospitals, Social services, Not for Profit organizations, Care homes, Nursing and Home Care agencies, Day Services etc.
Hundred fold is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from discrimination on the grounds of race, religion, sex, class, sexual orientation, age, disability or special need. Hundred fold is also committed to building a workforce that is diverse and reflects the community around us.
Supply Trained Staff
At HUNDRED FOLD Ltd we supply trained, excellent, and experienced care staff to promote and give you their expertise your company need 24hrs a day 7 days a week. Services are available on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and monthly. Short, medium and long term arrangements are available depending on your requirements.
The staff at Hundred fold go through a rigorous staff selection and screening procedure to ensure that the right quality of care and support workers are employed to provide care and support to our service users. We support our staff with an induction, training and regular appraisals that meet the standards of Skills for Carewe play a critical role – we help people find meaningful opportunities and we help companies access the talent they need to grow, thereby contributing to the wider economy and society.
Contact Us today
You will never regret you did